Customer Technical Support
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are looking for Technical Support Professionals to join our team in Freiburg. With our outstanding technical expertise, we at Enphase customer support are helping our customers to make the best use of their Enphase solar PV systems. The most advanced technology at Enphase allows us to monitor and control each component in the field. Industry-leading innovation and continuous learning allow us to always remain one step ahead of our installer partners and be well equipped to provide professional support during the commissioning of new sites. The possibilities are endless, including a competitive base salary, corporate bonuses that are paid out quarterly, excellent benefits, and even company stock!
What you will be doing:
- Improving customer satisfaction by helping our customers (Homeowners) and installers to solve technical problems as well as support installers during commissioning (email or phone)
- Documenting received cases and following up in a timely manner
- Cooperating with Enphase Field Service Technicians and Field Application Engineers
- Use and maintain the support knowledge base
- Continuously learn and improve PV knowledge
Who you are and what you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in customer support or equivalent educational background
- English required, plus a minimum level of C2 in German, French or Dutch
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Understand electrical systems (electrical/PV advantageous)
- Familiarity with MS-Office (SalesForce is advantageous)
- Interest in solar energy
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic and rapidly growing international company in the photovoltaic industry
- Competitive salary plus additional benefits
- A great work environment in teams with colleagues from various countries
- Initial training (at our EMEA HQ in Lyon, France), as well as continuing professional development
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.