Sales Operations Analyst, French-speaking, Netherlands
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Enphase Energy is currently seeking a French-speaking Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in the Netherlands and play an important role in continuously improving and refining the core operational sales processes, programs, analytics and infrastructure. The position plays a key role in the sales operations organization, providing hands-on tactical execution support to sales and direct customers. This position includes a highly analytical penchant, and will require data management to ensure data is clean and accurate to track progress towards goals and develop solutions that improve customer experience, drive sales and improve internal processes. This position also executes demand planning, coordinating alignment of supply and demand for all products including new product introduction.
What you will be doing:
- Manage customer backlog with order entry and change order support with Oracle OM and Oracle Cloud ERP software
- Solve customer escalations and issues with new order request and existing backlog
- Manage customer backlog through product transitions and new product launches
- Work with a major sales region in collaboration with account manager of that region to provide rapid responses to customer escalations
- Analyze customer POS and Channel Inventory data
- Delve into market share and competitive intelligence in regional markets
- Provide customer account managers with reports and business insights to help them grow our business with our customers
- Provide detailed quantitative analysis in support of identifying sales opportunities to drive Enphase’s opportunity/funnel management
- Communicating and collaborating cross-functionally throughout the entire company, including sales, finance, supply planning, pricing, and PLM teams
- Being surrounded by brilliant, motivated, collaborative employees
Who you are and what you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with knowledge of sales operations, order management, demand planning, and supply chain, preferably in complex Solar or High-Tech industry multi-tiered channel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French, English, and ideally Spanish.
- Ability to manage multiple requests at the same time and effectively prioritize tasks to meet company business objectives
- Very process-focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and sound business judgment - comfortable with data-driven insight-seeking and decision-making
- Organized with strong work ethic
- Ability to work productively and independently in a dynamic, face paced and constantly changing environment
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals
- Advanced skills with Excel and data manipulation. Oracle/SAP and SFDC experience preferred
- Supremely organized and demonstrate attention to detail
- Very process oriented and aware with a bias toward accuracy and precision
- Focused and driven to meet deadlines for regularly scheduled activities
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness to requests from internal and external customers
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.