Sales Associate (Store Guide)
When you love what you do, is it still work?
Do you have a passion for the Outdoors and enjoy working in an environment with others who share that same passion? Well, Eastern Mountain Sports in Freeport, ME currently has part time job opportunities for you to explore your interests!
See Details below and Apply today!
At Eastern Mountain Sports, we seek individuals who live the brand lifestyle we represent. Whether you're looking for a fun part time job, or a pathway to a rewarding career, working for Eastern Mountain Sports is a great way to share your knowledge and passion with like-minded people.
As a Store Guide (Sales Associate), you will strive to meet daily sales goals while creating a memorable shopping experience for our customers. Using your strong communication skills in combination with your own outdoor knowledge and experience, you'll direct our customers to the best outdoor equipment specific to their needs. In addition, store guides also assist with creating displays, seasonal floor moves and overall store presentation. Success in this role could lead into greater career advancement and development.
Skills and Qualifications:
A varied schedule will include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in retail
- Friendly and outgoing with a passion for outfitting our customers
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to be persuasive and suggestively sell
- Qualify and educate the customer, supporting the sale with the appropriate add-ons
- Manage multiple tasks with the ability to refocus when interrupted
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passionate about your interests as they relate to the outdoors
- Active participation in the outdoor sports EMS represents, highly preferred
Eastern Mountain Sports, a member of the SDI USA, LLC family also operating Bob's Stores, is an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.