Family Practice Physician Opportunity - Greater Raleigh, NC - $350K+ Income Potential
Established in 1980, Horizon Family Medicine's goal has always has been to provide comprehensive, compassionate healthcare to families in our local communities. We are an independent, well established Family Medicine group comprised of 17 physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners practicing in four locations throughout Johnston County, North Carolina.
We are currently seeking passionate BC/BE Family Medicine Residency Trained Physicians for a full-time opportunity with our group as we continue our expansion in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area. We have regular provider meetings to promote a positive, collegial environment as well as staying up to date on best current practices and support continuing education and community involvement.
- Busy Practice with Support Staff offering the ability to ramp up quickly from day 1
- Annual Income Potential of $350,000 working a 4 1/2 day week
- Comprehensive benefits, PTO, CME & more!
- Partner track
- State of the Art Office Space within a Suburban Community with favorable payer mix
- Onsite laboratory services, x-ray, EKG, ultrasound, bone density and spirometry
We provide a superior environment for our patients, constantly undertaking quality improvement initiatives to increase our quality metrics and also provide a superior environment for our physicians, with reasonable, achievable productivity expectations, and an income potential ranking above the 90th percentile. You’ll be backed by a strong clinical and office support staff with some of the latest Information Technology available that includes an Allscripts Electronic Health Records (EHR) system.
The Raleigh, North Carolina area is a colorful, creative, and entrepreneurial community that continuously earns accolades as one of the best places to visit, live, and work in healthcare. With nationally acclaimed restaurants, shopping, historical sites, and a myriad of other things to do, Raleigh is an ideal place for physician's and their families!
“Ranked Top 10 Best Places to Live”
- Exceptionally Diverse Arts Scene with over 1 Million People
- Three Major State Museums of Art, History & Natural Sciences
- Thriving Network of Neighborhood & Entertainment Districts
- More than 4,300 Acres of Beautiful Parks & over 1,400 Acres of Water within Close Proximity
- Nationally Acclaimed Greenway System spanning 41 Miles, providing 24 Scenic Trails
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. Apply today and our recruiter will be in contact soon to discuss!