Northern Virginia Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Opening - Top Tier Income
Commonwealth Emergency Physicians (CEP) is a physician owned and managed group in Northern Virginia seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our team in the coming months. CEP currently provides emergency services at Inova Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, Virginia.
We are seeking Emergency Medicine experience Advance Practice Providers open to considering the following:
- Full Time position with benefits
- Top Tier Income
- Paid Health Insurance. Paid license and other fees.
- Exceptional Weekend and Holiday Premiums.
- generous retirement package
- Exceptional RVU bonus program
- 50,000 Visit Level III Trauma Center that is transitioning to Level II
- Democratic Physician owned and operated group.
- Great scope of practice.
- 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 Hour shifts
- Part of the nationally recognized Inova Healthcare System.
- EPIC EMR
Live in an area that includes more than 30 local wineries, historical landmarks, national parks, the Potomac River, golf courses, and quality shopping. The Blue Ridge Mountains grace the landscape to the west, and Washington, DC, with all its sights and history, minutes away.
Contact Us Today!
Prior APP ED experience or Fellowship is important. We are actively interviewing candidates that have prior Advance Practice Provider experience working in the Emergency Room. Apply online and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started..