New Hospitalist Physician Assistant Position in Ohio
Fedko Emergency Physicians (FEP) is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine & Hospitalist group. We are pleased to announce the availability of both full time and part time hospitalist APPs at Wilson Health in Sidney, OH.
- Wilson Health – 71 bed community hospital
- Competitive Compensation – employee status
- Easily accessible with a short drive from Dayton, Columbus or Cincinnati
- Travel compensation will be considered if not local
- New EMR and Dragon dictation
- Night shifts with flexible block scheduling
- Physician on back up call
- Average daily census of 15
- Open CCU – 7 beds
- ED and Hospitalist team managed by Fedko Emergency Physicians
The ability to be a team player and work cohesively with one another is what sets our group apart. In return, APPs get higher than normal compensation and flexible scheduling made by a physician and not a scheduler. We do our schedule 3-4 months in advance.
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. To apply for this position, email your CV directly to FEP@emrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact Allison Haley at 972-656-0563 for more information.