California Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant - Orange County
Fountain Valley Emergency Physicians (FVEP) is a dynamic, independently-owned, physician-led group providing quality emergency care at Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center in California.
Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center is a 400-bed, acute care facility with comprehensive services spanning from award-winning heart and stroke care, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, high-risk obstetrical services, bariatric surgery, and orthopedics, spine and neurosurgery.
As one of the largest hospitals in Orange County and the largest employer in Fountain Valley, we're proud of our heritage as a caring, community hospital that strives to meet the needs of our neighbors by providing specialized services, skilled and caring physicians and staff, and a high level of quality care.
We are expanding coverage and seeking a quality of care driven, EM experienced (at least 1 year) PA to join our team.
- Part-time with progression to full-time
- Employed - Competitive Compensation with Productivity Incentives
- Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Approximately 54,000 Visits Annually
- Highly Collegial; Team Oriented Group
- Full Complement of Benefits
Our facility is located within miles of the highly sought after areas of Huntington Beach and Newport Beach.
- Surf City – Miles of broad sands, surfing and sun bathing
- The area is known for its relaxed spirit and contemporary style
- Numerous fine dining and shopping options available
- Known for its near perfect weather – Sunny days, cool balmy nights
- Easy access to downtown Los Angeles and San Diego
Contact Bill Masters at [email protected] for more information or apply online with a copy of your CV.