Hillcrest Main General Anesthesiologist
EmergencHealth is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join our Anesthesia team at Hillcrest Medical Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Board Certified/Eligible Anesthesiologists are encouraged to apply. Full-time opportunities are available immediately.
Hillcrest Medical Center is a 626-bed hospital located in midtown Tulsa and offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including maternity, cardiology, emergency, burn care, orthopedics, wound care and surgery. Consider:
- Predominately CRNA supervision occasionally do own cases, but never own cases while on call
- 1099 with base of $480K + $20k quality performance bonus
- Extra shifts available for additional compensation, but not required
- 10 weeks of vacation
- Malpractice paid
- Call is in-house and is 2 weekdays and one 24-hour weekend shift per 4-week schedule
- Post-call day off
- $500 airway call additional per night on call
- Great team-oriented approach, great culture and clinical quality
- Major burn center, lots of neurosurgery, minimal pediatrics, Hepatobiliary program, ECMO, Eras protocols, no transplants
- If qualified there is a possibility to join the heart team; otherwise, no hearts
- Ultrasound block ability preferred but can also quickly teac
Please call James Leising at 682-500-8604 or email a copy of your CV to [email protected] today for more information.