San Antonio - Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians is pleased to announce the opening of a new Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner opening in metro San Antonio, Texas. The incoming team member must be certified as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and willing to work nights. You will work within the Methodist hospital system within an independent, democratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioners to join our physician group as we expand our services.
- Over 200,000 Patient Visits to our Emergency Departments
- Work with a supportive team of Residency Trained Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Attractive Night Differential
- Employed with Benefits
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Greenbelts, forest preserves, lakes and streams – great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Contact Us Today
Apply Online and EMrecruits will be in contact to answer your questions and get you started.