24, 48 & 72-Hour Shifts - Emergency Medicine Opportunity - Physician Owned Group in Minnesota
Fedko Emergency Physicians is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine group looking for experienced Minnesota licensed Emergency Medicine Physicians. We have availability for full-time and part-time Emergency Medicine physicians to work with us at United Hospital District in Blue Earth, Minnesota.
- Exceptional & Newly Remodeled Emergency Department
- 24, 48 & 72-Hour Shifts
- 12 Patients Per Day
- Low Acuity and Low Volume with Experienced Nursing Staff & Subspecialty Coverage
- Epic EMR and Dragon Dictation
- Independent Contractor Status with Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- On-Site Sleep Room (TV, shower, refrigerator, etc) & Free Meals
Blue Earth is a beautiful agricultural community located about two hours south of the Twin Cities. The town is encircled by the Blue Earth River and home to a 55-foot-tall Jolly Green Giant statue.
This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize or supplement their income in a low volume environment.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Feel free to contact Mariah Barnes at 614-783-8821 for more information.