Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant - Northern Virginia - No Nights
Virginia Emergency Medicine Associates (VEMA) is seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant to join our team. VEMA is a physician owned and managed group in Northern Virginia. We offer flexible scheduling, paid time off and a supportive & rewarding work environment.
This position is exclusively based out of Fauquier Health Hospital in Warrenton, VA. Fauquier Health is a 97-bed acute care hospital offering a 24-hour Emergency Department, surgical services, extensive medical imaging capabilities and an Intensive Care Unit. We are looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant who has at least two years of experience working in an Emergency Room.
- Highly Competitive Compensation with ED Experience Based Premiums
- Stable, Growing, Private, Democratic Group
- 18,000 annual volume ED with 10-Hour Day/Mid Shifts with No Overnight Shifts & No Call
- 33-bed unit with multiple trauma suites, negative-pressure rooms, and dedicated OB Room
- Full Time Physician Assistants work an average of 120 hours or 12 shifts per month
- Employed with Exceptional Benefits, 401k, Malpractice, CME, Vacation, and Maternity/Paternity Leave
Warrenton is the gateway to Virginia’s Piedmont Region - where wineries (114 and counting), horses and beautiful vistas abound. It is the largest town in Fauquier County and continues to be its center of commerce. Historic Old Town Warrenton is tucked into the heart of town with the Blue Ridge Mountains as it's backdrop and an hour to the greater Washington, DC area.
Contact Us Today!
We are actively interviewing candidates that have prior Emergency Department experience. Apply online, send your CV to [email protected] or contact Mariah Barnes at 614-820-8583 and she will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.