Medical Front Office Manager Opportunity - Near Charlotte, North Carolina
Raleigh-Durham Medical Group (RDMG) is seeking a Medical Front Office Manager with an independent practice near Charlotte.
We are seeking Medical Front Office Manager candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization to join our team.
- Ensure steady workflow throughout the office\
- Manage daily operations of the practice
- Monitor, evaluate and train office staff, including front office and medical assistants
- Maintain employment records including biweekly payroll, performance reviews, etc. for staff.
- Liaise with doctors and medical assistants to identify potential office dysfunctions
- Arrange and oversee maintenance services as necessary
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
- Ensure regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations
- Oversee patient registration
- Other duties as assigned
RDMG offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits! Apply online today or call James Leising direct at 682-500-8604 to discuss!