Pulmonary Critical Care - Partnership Track - Knoxville, TN Metro
StatCare, the nation's largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups, is currently expanding our Critical Care/Intensivist programs in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are currently seeking well qualified Pulmonary and Critical Care trained physicians to join our physician owned group that currently serves multiple facilities in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a 541-bed regional referral center
- Parkwest Medical Center - the region’s only Top 100 Heart Hospital.
- LeConte Medical Center - 79-Bed Medical Center
- Four Outpatient Pulmonary Offices
- Five Sleep Centers
Our coverage model varies by facility. ICU beds range from 12 to 95 beds and include Medical ICU, Neuro Surgical ICU, Cardiac ICU, Cardiovascular ICU, Progressive Care or Step Down Unit (CV Step-down), and IMC - Intermediate Care.
- Employed – Lucrative Compensation Package - Partnership track
- Sign on bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan Participation
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Employer sponsored 401k and Pension Plan
Knoxville – Perfect Blend of Southern Charm and Metro Amenities
Knoxville, home of The University of Tennessee, is a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city on the Tennessee River waterfront and situated at the foothills of Great Smoky Mountains. Lakes and rivers wind through Knoxville and more than eighty miles of paved green-way trails cover the city creating a scenic backdrop to our local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to [email protected].
Feel free to contact Bill Masters at [email protected] for more information.