Hilo, Hawaii – Emergency Medicine Physician Opening
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA) is the oldest and largest ED physician group in Hawaii. We are an independent, physician-owned, democratic group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands. In total, we cover 9 different facilities on Oahu, Kauai, Molokai and Hawaii (The Big Island).
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed with Partnership Track
- Flexible Scheduling
- 10.5 Months a year work schedule
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution
- $40,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered
- 14 Year Average Individual Tenure Within Group
- Exceptional Benefits-Paid Health Insurance, CME Allowance and others that are second to none.
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians who desire more in their practice and are looking to experience the natural surroundings of living and working on the islands. The incoming team member would join us in the Early to Mid 2021.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply”button, or email your CV directly to HEPA@EMrecruits.comFeel free to contact me, James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.