Emergency Medicine Opportunity - New Mexico - Paid Travel
Fedko Emergency Physicians, an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine group, has expanded to a new location in New Mexico. We are looking for experienced New Mexico licensed Emergency Medicine Physicians. We have availability for full-time and part-time Emergency Medicine physicians to work with us at Mimbres Memorial Hospital in Deming, New Mexico.
- Annual Income Potential Over $500,000 with Flexible Scheduling & Paid Travel if needed
- 12,000 Annual Visits and 12-Hour Shifts
- Full-Time or Part-Time Options Available (while availability lasts)
- Independent Contractor Status with Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- Low Acuity and Low Stress with Experienced Nursing Staff
- Easy Access to Lac Cruces and New Mexico's Favorite Ski and Vacation Destinations
Adventure is part of everyday life in the regional area, thanks to an ample supply of days of sunshine, good air quality, and beautiful mountains. You will find splendid trails for hiking and biking as well as camping opportunities in the stunning Organ Mountains. If you are looking for adventure closer to home, you’ll find vibrant culture, lively festivals, and abundant culinary options locally.
This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize or supplement their income in a low volume environment.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Feel free to contact James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.