Hawaii - Hospitalist Openings
Mid Pacific Hospitalists (MPH), a strategic partner with Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated, has openings on Oahu & the Big Island. We are seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalist to join our team at Wahiawa General Hospital on Oahu or North Hawaii Community Hospital-Wiamea on the Big Island.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true quality of life opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed with partnership track
- 24 Bed rural hospital with open 5 bed ICU
- Paid Benefits; Health, Dental Vision
- Day shift is 8a-6p. Enjoy more island time!
- 10-14 Clinical Shifts per Month - Allowing for More Island Time!!
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution / Profit Sharing plan
- Need to be proficient placing Central lines or willing to learn.
Not only do we get to work with great people, but we live in a truly beautiful place. We support a balanced lifestyle and the Hawaiian Islands are the perfect place to blend personal and professional pursuits. The overwhelming beauty of the islands and natural surroundings provide scenic backdrops ranging from waterfalls and lush green valleys to crashing waves and white sand beaches.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews.
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Feel free to contact James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.