APP Opportunity to work in the Main ED and Fast Track
Johnson County Emergency Medicine (JCEM) and Linn County Emergency Medicine (LCEM) are looking for Advanced Practice Providers to join our team at Mercy Iowa City and Mercy Cedar Rapids. .
Join an established practice with elite APP's offering quality health care that is second to none!
- Employed Opportunity with Benefits
- Excellent Income Potential with Work-Life Balance
- Democratic, Independent Group
- Opportunity to work in the main Emergency Department (not just fast track!)
- Warm and Welcoming Environment – Very Supportive and Collegial
- Combined 85,000 Annual Emergency Department Visit
- 445-Bed Level III Trauma Center & 243-Bed acute care hospital
- Stable Group – VERY low turnover
Iowa City is both home to the University of Iowa and a livable city boasting a diverse cultural environment, attractive downtown, and historic campus buildings. The city is well-educated, progressive, active, and has a strong community feel. An assortment of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues in a lively downtown and Iowa River riverfront setting anchored by a large pedestrian mall.Located less than 30 minutes from the University of Iowa, Cedar Rapids is the second largest metropolitan area in the heart of Eastern Iowa. Cedar Rapids is a vibrant city, encompassing unique attractions, exciting events, specialty shopping, a dynamic arts scene, as well as a cosmopolitan nightlife!
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button.
Apply online and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.