Family Practice Nurse Practitioner Opportunity – Greater Raleigh Area
Heritage Urgent and Primary Care has an exciting new opportunity for the right person. We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to add to our provider team in Wake Forest, NC.
The NP maintains focus on service to patients and demonstrates appropriate knowledge of common medical problems. The APP coordinates care with other providers appropriately and assists in seeing patients for other providers when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Handles patient calls and requests in a timely fashion (including requests from pharmacies, home health, etc.)
- Appropriately orders and follows-up on routine health maintenance; Paps, mammograms, colon screen, etc. Appropriately manages chronic disease (i.e. HTN, DM asthma, etc.): medication management, laboratory testing and follow up
- Accurately and legibly completes notes and profiles in a timely fashion
- Arrives on time to the office; treats co-workers (providers, clinical and administrative staff) with respect
- Appropriately communicates problems to Administration. Participates in regularly scheduled provider meetings and committees
- Maintains CME/credentialing/licensure in compliance with state and board requirements
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Responds appropriately to patient satisfaction concerns.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- NP or PA licensed to practice in North Carolina
- 1+ years in primary or urgent care (clinical rotations may suffice for new graduates)
Contact Us Today! Apply online and we will be in contact to share more information. Thank you!