Medical Front Office Coordinator - Asheville, NC
Well established Family Practice in Asheville, NC has exciting new opportunity for the right person! We are seeking a new Medical Front Office Coordinator to join our team. Successful candidates will display excellent teamwork, accountability and will excel in a high performing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimizes patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors in person or on the phone
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays
- Comforts patients by anticipating their anxieties; answers patient questions; maintains the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing and collecting.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipates needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies
Education and/or Experience:
Applicants should have 1+ years of related experience in a healthcare facility. Family medicine experience a plus! Must have knowledge of medical terminology and electronic medical charting.
Contact Us Today! Apply online and our recruiter will be in touch to discuss next steps!