Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated - Oahu Emergency Medicine Physician Needed
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA), the largest ED physician group in Hawaii, has a need for an ABEM physician on Oahu. We cover 3 hospitals on Oahu (Adventist Health Castle, Wahiawa General Hospital & Kahuku Medical Center) providing high and low volume facilities with a desirable work/life balance. We cover an additional 9 locations on Kauai, Molokai and Hawaii (The Big Island) for those interested in living on other islands.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg. Consider:
- Employed, Independent, Democratic group with Partnership Track
- Flexible Scheduling
- 6 weeks of Vacation
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution (up to an additional $67,000 a year)
- Significant Sign-on Bonus Offered
- 14 Year Average Individual Tenure Within Group
- Exceptional Benefits - 100% Paid Health Insurance for the Family, CME & Other Benefits that are second to none.
- Top Five State Student Loan Repayment Program
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians who desire more in their practice and are looking to experience the natural surroundings of living and working on the islands.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply”button, or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Feel free to contact me, James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.