Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated - Emergency Medicine Physician Needed
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA) is the oldest and largest ED physician group in Hawaii. We are an independent, physician-owned, democratic group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands. In total, we cover 9 different facilities on Oahu, Kauai, Molokai and Hawaii (The Big Island).
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed with Partnership Track
- Flexible Scheduling
- 10.5 Months a year work schedule
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution - Ask about the $66,000 contribution to your 401K
- $40,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered
- 14 Year Average Individual Tenure Within Group
- Exceptional Benefits-Paid Health Insurance, CME Allowance and others that are second to none.
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians who desire more in their practice and are looking to experience the natural surroundings of living and working on the islands.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. We have an immediate need on Oahu & Kauai for someone able to start in early 2023. We will also consider candidates for summer 2023 on the Big Island. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply”button, or email your CV directly to [email protected]Feel free to contact me, James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.