Annual Enrollment Customer Service Representative
The Annual Enrollment Client Service Representative provides high quality client and member-focused service using knowledge of plans, products, systems, and procedures to meet or exceed client and member expectations.
Answering questions and resolve issues based on phone calls, e-mails, and internet inquiries from members and clients; access information from a variety of systems and references; and focus on identifying problems and achieving the best solution.
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift anytime between 7:00am - 7:00pm, Monday through Friday. We will not be able to work around school schedules.
- Must Pass Typing and Grammar - 35 words per minute
- Must Pass Background Check
- Assignment will be from September 2022 through January/February 2023
- Successful candidates must demonstrate a strong customer service focus with previous inbound call center experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
- Positive, helpful approach to problem solving.
- Excellent listening and probing skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls, emails, internet inquiries from members, clients and others while maintaining consistent quality.
- Research and respond to enrollment issues.
- Provide problem resolution by effectively communicating with other departments, product vendors, and the participant or client.
- Receive, distribute and/or own tasks including resolution and appropriate customer support.
- Effectively document and track contacts with participants, clients and vendors.
- Ensure all interactions with customers (both internal and external) are professional and courteous.
- Escalate appropriate referrals, complaints, grievance and appeals according to client requirements.
- Educate participants, clients and others on self-service options.
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly or monthly reports.
- Update member data including dependents, change of addresses, etc., ensuring data integrity.
- Completes tasks, generates letters and files associated paperwork.
- Effectively interact with all team members for purpose of resolving participants' or clients' needs.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.