Carrier Operations SSIS Developer
This person will be responsible for developing and supporting solutions for business requests in T-SQL and SSIS using cutting-edge technology and working with small to very large data assets. Your job is to demonstrate a broad and deep understanding of extract, transfer, and load (ETL) development while collaborating with business users to determine business requirements and apply business rules to data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write complex T-SQL as per defined requirements
- Design and implement SSIS solutions within architectural and code quality guidelines considering performance, scalability, and sustainability
- Design, develop, test, and troubleshoot SSIS packages
- Translate business requirements into technical designs to map and load data from different sources
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, writing, and analytic skills.
- Relational skill in working as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues, establishing rapport, and gaining the trust of others.
Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Education: Strong educational background (minimum qualification - Bachelor’s degree)
- Experience: Overall 3+ years of experience in developing T-SQL and SSIS
- SQL Developer expertise required - should be well versed in writing SQL queries
- Strong knowledge on T-SQL and SSIS.
- Ability to write complex, high-performance SQL Server queries.
- Familiarity with ETL, event/error handling, auditing/logging using SSIS
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, self-motivated, and team-working skills
- Domain experience in health insurance and/or benefit administration is a plus