Business Development Partner - US
Empyrean is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven enterprise sales professional to join the Enspire sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling Empyrean’s Enspire employee communication and engagement platform. This role will build relationships at the executive level, particularly in HR departments of large and enterprise employers. The ideal candidate will have a skill in demonstrating product expertise while effectively tailoring the solution to address the specific business challenges faced by the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and drive revenue within a specified territory
· Generate business opportunities through professional networking, outbound prospecting and cold-calling.
· Execute revenue growth strategy sales plan, milestones and revenue goals.
· Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
· Ensure Salesforce is updated (daily)
· Master Enspire Platform features, functions and how to communicate capabilities.
· Master zoom and webex demo experiences
· Establish trust-based relationship with client prospects.
· Facilitate positive transition to Enspire Operations and Digital Strategy Teams for Client implementation.
· Manage broker and vendor channel partners to identify prospects and close revenue
· Sell enterprise-wide executive level (C-suite, HR, Safety, IT, and Corporate Comms)
· Establish Enspire brand with key players across multiple industries
· Demonstrate expertise in industry trends (for strategic planning and forecasting)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong negotiation strategy
· Proven revenue growth results
· Innate drive
· Strong interpersonal communication
· Ability to work and communicate with the general public
· Ability to multi-task project management
· Confidence to lead prospect meetings and demos by video
· Open to change and learning new technology.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5+ years of experience selling technology and services
· Proven experience in building and developing client relationships with large and enterprise employers, health insurance brokers and consultants
· Relationship building experience necessary
· Experience in selling HCM, payroll, health and welfare benefits or benefits administration services
· Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (if needed)
· Must maintain HIPAA certification.
· Up to 40% travel
Disclaimer: Managers have the right to assign or redesign the responsibilities of the above mentioned job description without notice and at any time