Implementation Developer (Enspire)
At Enspire, we count on our technology team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to grow. Enspire Implementation Developer is responsible for providing technology assistance for client implementations on the Enspire Platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate closely with Enspire implementation team members in ensuring smooth and timely Enspire client rollouts.
- Setting up automated file processing for clients, coordinating with file vendors.
- Create and maintain SSO integrations with Client vendor programs in the Enspire Platform for a variety of vendors.
- Submitting apps to Apple and Google Play using automation tooling
- Share existing and acquired skills with team members through formal, informal mentoring.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices.
- Communicate implementation timelines against implementation goals
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate and streamline implementation rollouts.
- Create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop the Enspire Platform
- Collaborate with Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to develop implementation technology roadmap that will help Enspire to grow and efficiently scale.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, schema design.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, shell scripting.
- Familiarity in Go programming, 1+ year of experience preferred.
- Experience working with a team, self-starter, problem-solver.
- Previous experience in file processing preferred but not required.
- Experience with implementing SSOs for various vendors preferred, but not required.
- Experience with app store submissions for Apple and Google Play preferred, but not required.
- Must maintain HIPAA certification.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, equivalent years of experience.
- Or, any equivalent combination of education, experience, certificates, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered
Disclaimer: Managers have the right to assign or redesign the responsibilities of the above mentioned job description without notice and at any time