Delivery Manager - Remote
What to expect as the Delivery Manager at Elastic Path?
As a Delivery Manager, you’ll work internally and with our Partners and Clients to improve the lives of their consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and how they interact with commerce, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for how consumers and companies work together.
By joining Elastic Path’s Business Transformation team, you will embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity, for the company and for yourself while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
We are looking for a candidate to be located within Canada, United States or the United Kingdom, with a preference for those located in time zones - CT/ET/AT (CAD or US) or GMT for UK. There are multiple postings, only one open role. This position will be remote from wherever you are located. Elastic Path is currently operating with a work from home model.
- Leading Internal initiatives, programs and changes
- Developing tools and resources to adeptly manage a portfolio of transformational projects with predictable consistency, efficiency and success
- Defining with stakeholders the appropriate standards of governance and ownership of the project delivery lifecycles
- Participating in Go-to-Market enablement activities through delivery of large-scale, global initiatives with Partners and Clients
- Influencing a cohesive program of work, with the ability to resolve inter-dependencies across the company
- Collaborating with clients to solve business issues supported through technology
- Working with various business cases, strategies, legal documents and scoping efforts for deploying project/program KPI’s
- Running large, global teams with multiple work stream leads
- Managing project financials
- Building, managing and fostering a team-oriented environment
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Establishing yourself as the go to person for a long-term relationship with our customer and/or partner by working in partnership with our customer success managers
- Understanding and applying Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 5+ years of program or project delivery experience managing medium to large scale projects
- 3+ years' experience in consulting or client facing roles with global full life cycle implementation experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing, collaboration, and project management skills
- Demonstrable skills in internal stakeholder alignment, management, and coordination
- Collaborative team leader with internal and offshore resources and/or external clients/partners
- Familiar with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to meet travel requirements (25%), when applicable
Bonus Points for:
- Agile Project Management experience is an asset
- PMP certification is an asset
- PMO experience
Who we are:
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world’s leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.