Senior Manager, Partner & Alliances
Do you thrive on autonomy and pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish? Do you like to experiment with new ways to solve complex problems? At Elastic Path we encourage a culture of invention, empower our people to Be Remarkable and operate in a real-time learning environment.
Why Elastic Path?
Because you love a good David-vs-Goliath story.
Background. The eCommerce experience for B2C and B2B customers has essentially been stagnant for 20 years – go to a browser, click through a linear workflow, enter a bunch of information, and finally complete a purchase. And the eCommerce platform market has been dominated by legacy giants such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, IBM, and Adobe – who have no incentive to innovate because they have customers locked-up in multi-year contracts.
Imagine being able to buy via AR/VR, voice, or through your car. Imagine a website-based eCommerce experience that was completely personalized and intuitive. The possibilities are limitless. And imagine being able to deliver these experiences without needing to wait 18 months and spend a fortune.
Enter Elastic Path. Fresh off the acquisition of microservices leader Moltin, Elastic Path provides the only eCommerce platform offering that combines the agility, flexibility, and scalability of microservices with the control that business teams need to deliver the most unique commerce experiences, faster than has ever been possible. With Elastic Path, the world’s leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, T-Mobile, Herschel, Stance, and remarkable, are able to deliver differentiated commerce experiences in less time, with less staff, and without any risk of technology lock-in. And by the way, we are recognized as a visionary by Gartner.
A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With breath taking views from our headquarters in beautiful downtown Vancouver, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away.
What to expect as Elastic Path’s Senior Manager, Partner & Alliances?
The Senior Manager, Partner and Alliances manages the day-to-day relationship between Elastic Path and Elastic Path’s strategic partners. A successful Senior Manager of Alliances is an individual who has experience in relationship management and is knowledgeable in commerce and digital marketing technology. They are well-versed in the partner ecosystem of content and commerce solutions and technology providers and they have been involved with digital transformation initiatives for Enterprise customers. The Senior Manager of Alliances will work directly with our partners and Elastic Path teams to drive opportunity development and help initiate co-selling efforts.
What impact will you have?
Partner sales execution
- Support strategy/pipeline management with Sales and assigned Partners.
- Facilitate joint account planning with assigned Partner’s sales teams and Sales to drive joint opportunity development.
- Contribute to Partner/Elastic Path Quarterly Business Reviews and planning activities.
- Communicate consistently with partners throughout the opportunity development lifecycle, escalating important issues when needed.
- Coordinate resources to support partner needs, demos, POCs, SOWs, etc.
- Support joint marketing initiatives with partners.
Enable Practice Development
- Help Partners build sales and delivery capacity and capabilities on Elastic Path Commerce Solutions.
- Continual practice development and capacity planning.
- Execute plan for assigned partners to enroll in technical, functional and solution training.
- Support discussions with Elastic Path Professional Services for implementation assistance if custom enablement is needed.
- Share implementation best practices to support partners’ services bids and project ramp-ups.
Support Partner-led Engagements
- Facilitate joint Partner and Elastic Path engagements.
- Coordinate Elastic Path Professional Services support and review of partner scope of work development.
- Maintain communication with Professional Services, Product, Support and Education to resolve issues affecting partner engagements, acting as escalation point and liaison.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 5+ years of experience with Enterprise software and Partner development.
- High-level of business acumen
- Demonstrated success managing relationships with technology and solution Partners.
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required from a competitive institution
- 25-50% domestic travel.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits and have a menu of offerings that are highly competitive wherever you may be located
An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.