Marketing Manager UK
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud. Having recently been required by Mastercard this an exciting time to join Ekata!
As a UK Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving awareness and engagement in Ekata and its solutions through the development, execution, analysis, reporting and optimisation of various marketing campaigns and activities that feed quality leads to our EMEA sales channel. Reporting to the EMEA Senior Marketing Manager, you will partner with the marketing team globally to develop plans for targeted campaigns and programs; execute test plans; run field events and assist with tradeshow planning; and refine targeting and messaging based on target audiences, channel engagement, and performance metrics. You will also be responsible for UK localisation of corporate marketing campaigns and the development of UK marketing campaigns.
To be successful, you’ll need to innovate quickly, taking ownership of campaigns and personalisation of messaging for key audiences to attain acquisition goals. This role collaborates with the rest of the marketing team, product marketing, sales and business development to deliver results and achieve business lead and revenue goals.
You will have the ability to work remotely in this position.
As UK Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work with sales, account management, and marketing colleagues to develop regional programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Plan, execute, and oversee the lifecycle of these campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate programs across multiple channels to support teams in creating and executing awareness and demand generation to support ABM, field marketing and UK-specific market development
- Design, manage and host in-country field events including tradeshows and prospect/customer networking events.
- Actively participate in researching industry events and field marketing opportunities and evaluate sponsorships based on Ekata’s goals and target audience
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for the UK market to educate global marketing team on needs to successfully build our brand and market share in UK
- Research and summarise the trends in the industry and use the insights to shape reframes by persona and help sales talk to the trends, and influence marketing strategy
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage, and report on campaigns and digital performance metrics and analytics, including spend and recommendations for future approaches.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimise the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency of leads, and enable consistent, relevant, and effective follow-up to increase conversion rates from lead to opportunity.
- Write concise and crisp content in English that captures attention and inspires conversions.
- Work with Product and Product Marketing for production and localisation of marketing materials to support the specific market needs in France
Our ideal UK Marketing Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 5+ years of B2B experience in a marketing role
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel in EMEA region is required
- Highly detail-oriented, well-organised and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing vendors and budgets, negotiating contracts and driving execution to completion.
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive marketing campaign strategies, including messaging, audience, execution.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
- Knowledge of common MarTech tools including Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, and Social Media Tools
- SAAS experience is advantageous
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore. To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.