Senior Analyst, Marketing
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk & cyber security needs of all of MasterCard’s various customer segments. The C&I team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of our current and future payment eco-system.
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
Ekata - a Mastercard company, is looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to drive demand for our Ekata Pro Insight manual identity review product line. This position will work with the Pro Insight growth team to build demand through our digital channels and develop outbound campaigns for our partner channels. If you are a hands-on marketer who likes to write your own copy, design ads, own SEO/SEM and understands B2B digital buying behavior and enjoys working in a nimble and high-impact, cross-functional team we welcome you to apply for this role.
Ekata’s Pro Insight SaaS tool is an important part of the eCommerce order verification process. It enables our customers to manually validate the identity of individuals transactions on their site using our global identity database. Without tools like this the ability to spot fraud and build trust in a digital world would be very difficult. Ekata has had tremendous success landing the biggest names in eCommerce. Now our mission is to enable access to these market-leading tools to thousands of small-to-medium sized merchants facing similar challenges. This role will play a critical role in shaping how we acquire customers through new, self-service platform channels and new low-touch sales funnels.
In this role You will:
- Own execution and optimization of digital demand generation for the Pro Insight product line
- Work with the product business team to build, monitor, and optimize a new online self-service conversion path for Pro Insight
- Build, configure, and optimize the digital promotion channels (Google, Social, and Partner App Store Promotion, etc.)
- Work with Product Marketing to develop compelling website promotions on Ekata.com
- Own online social channels to build and influence demand for Pro Insight among eCommerce sites
- Become an expert on the Pro Insight offerings, the eCommerce fraud/risk ecosystem, and the buying behaviors of the target audience
- Establish marketing project schedules (work-streams, milestones, and deliverables) to ensure timely delivery of campaigns
- Work with data at varying levels of granularity across different systems of record to determine program health and future strategy.
All About You:
We are looking for an operations-oriented thinker with strong digital marketing skills and a DIY mindset. Demonstrated digital management and data analytics skills are critical for this role, with emphasis on the ability to manage multiple digital channels simultaneously. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented builder and executer with a natural inclination to test, measure, learn, and iterate to get the best engagement possible. Successful candidates will know what it takes to own and build campaigns that align with processes and strategies.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Experience with working with online funnel conversion paths
- Experience setting up and managing PPC and PPL campaigns
- Experience running Google KW campaigns, being able to read Google analytics data, and construct Google KW campaigns
- Understanding of the digital influence/ranking infrastructure
- Deep understanding of search engine optimization mechanics and process
- Experience creating and interpreting web analytics reports (Google Analytics, Heap, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media channels: purchasing, engaging, and influencing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be a team member in a matrix environment that adheres to the Mastercard value system of diversity, equity & inclusion
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.