Sr. Account Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Sr. Account Managers at Ekata support the business unit by providing excellent service to some of our largest Enterprise clients. Ekata is a customer-centric company; our goal is to build an enduring customer relationship with every customer we have. By understanding our customers’ business problems, providing timely and valuable support and analysis, and acting as our customer’s advocate, we have continued to reach over 103% net retention quarter over quarter. This role will manage 30-50 large Enterprise customers, and collaborate with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to provide the best possible ROI and customer experience.
In the Sr. Account Manager role you will:
- Serve as main point of contact to assigned accounts and provide excellent customer service to all potential and current customers of Ekata
- Retain and grow a short list of medium to large accounts by developing an in-depth understanding of customer’s business problems/goals and internal workflows/processes
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns, data inputs, response time, and regular communication with clients
- Utilize various analytics, reporting, and other internal software to maximize customer success
- Proactively identify opportunities in assigned customer portfolio for increased adoption of our products and expansion into other areas of the business
- Engage with our customers over phone, email and in person to identify areas for growth and expansion with current customers
- Be an expert on full suite of Ekata products; use this knowledge and a consultative approach to maximize customer success
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues, and work with internal teams to properly escalate patterns that warrant more attention
- Negotiate contracts for incremental business opportunities and renew existing contracts that present the most favorable terms possible for both the client and for Ekata
- Up to 30% travel, domestic and international
Our ideal Sr. Account Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years account management experience in SaaS or technology environment; sales or sales engineering experience
- A track record of retaining and growing accounts under a recurring revenue model
- Demonstrated success working with a technical product and data analyzation
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to effectively communicate product information to the C-suite
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.