Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As an Account Director, you will be solving unique business challenges in the identity and risk space for the most exciting technology companies across the world. In this role you will partner with internal technical and account management resources to grow our most strategic relationships. This role leverages internal training and subject matter expertise to execute cutting-edge machine learning data implementations. You will work closely with executive leadership to build external relationships and can expect to work with a group of fast-paced, customer-oriented problem solvers.
In the Account Director role you will:
- Grow our most strategic Enterprise account segment
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Develop robust account plans to identify opportunities for growth, align internal resources, and establish roadmap for implementation
- Understand your customers’ businesses at a technical and operational level
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contacts up to the C-level
Our ideal Account Director will have:
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience
- 4-year degree in Sales or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- A proven track record of selling software, SaaS or technology into large organizations
- Experience in the data industry, or fraud/risk more broadly
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.