Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the marketing team in our Seattle office. This role is responsible for all aspects of product marketing and will be delivering solutions via global go-to-market (GTM) strategies to hit growth revenue goals. You’ll work cross collaboratively with Product, Marketing, and Sales to provide powerful positioning and effective product marketing programs. It is important to have the unique skill set of not only strategically understanding the big picture, but also putting into action and executing on the plan to reach it.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Lead all aspects of the product marketing lifecycle
- Directly influence and drive product marketing programs for sales growth and customer retention
- Plan and execute campaigns, trade shows, and other promotional events
- Own sales enablement strategy, communication strategy, and overall product marketing strategy alongside Ekata Leadership
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing team members to translate business goals into actionable product GTM plans
- Engage with sales and account services teams to gather voice of the partner and customer, incorporate feedback into product marketing messaging, and share recommendations with Product Managers for product enhancements
- Measure product marketing effectiveness using data measurement tools such as Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, and HEAP
- Monitor industry trends and competitive shifts to influence product positioning, marketing messaging, and product investments
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B software or technology (global experience preferred)
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communication, or equivalent experience
- Experience influencing and advising internal and external audiences on product marketing direction
- Ability to develop and drive execution of product marketing strategies and frameworks, executing effectively end-to-end
- Experience driving cross functional teams to successful market adoption of products
- Strong story teller – able to share insightful stories through production of exceptional marketing materials, leveraging excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in analytics – able to present data clearly to inform decisions
- Solid project management skills; multi-tasker able to meet deadlines and build stakeholder relationships in an ambiguous, agile environment
- Up to 20% travel
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.