Ekata (formerly Whitepages Pro) provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As part of this team, the Product Manager will be responsible for owning the APIs which help businesses reduce fraud. You will focus on diving deep into understanding our customers and their end to end journey through our products. You will execute on building a tailored experience that delights customers through closely collaborating with every function of our business (Engineering, Data Science, Sales, and Marketing) to build best in class products.
In the Product Manager role you will:
- Leverage data to understand product performance and customer needs to generate data-driven solutions, build, measure, and iterate constantly to deliver a best in class product
- Create and maintain your team’s strategy, roadmap, and milestones
- Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority items
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers
- Work with data and engineering teams to deliver the highest quality data and response times to meet customer requirements
- Work with customers to ensure our product meets their needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of overall market dynamics, end user needs, and competitive product capabilities
Our ideal Product Manager will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a technology company
- Experience working with customers to gather requirements and adopt your product
- Experience working with SaaS services and integrating 3rd party APIs
- Demonstrated strategic and data driven impact for both business and customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient on agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with fraud or digital identity verification technologies
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.