Sr. Director of Global Product Marketing
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
We are looking for a veteran Senior Director of Global Product Marketing to lead the global product marketing team from our Seattle office. This role is responsible for bringing our industry leading products and services to global markets. It requires a documented track-record of forward-thinking product vision that meets market needs with proven success in global product adoption. In this role, you will help shape our product strategy in close collaboration with Product leadership and define and drive execution of our global go-to-market efforts. You will lead a team of product marketers to clearly define positioning, packaging, and pricing strategies, drive sales enablement and marketing plans, and execute seamlessly cross-functionally with teams to deliver superior product marketing across three geographies. You will bring new offers to market, enhance existing offers, and find new ways to fulfill Ekata’s Product Vision of being the primary third-party digital identity verification data provider for businesses around the world. We are looking for someone with superior management skills, technical B2B product marketing experience who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth culture.
In the Sr. Director of Global Product Marketing role you will:
- Define and deliver our overarching product story narrative and creative into global markets to build awareness and drive the adoption of Ekata’s product suite.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of product marketers, developing the strategic and operational framework to ensure the success of our product go-to-market initiatives.
- Drive alignment with leadership, product, partner, and sales teams to develop execution strategies, and align cross-functional resources to execute plans.
- Develop insights on customers, competitors, and market trends that allow you to take action to unlock new opportunities and hedge against business threats in North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Partner with Product leadership to develop and deliver a strategic roadmap to an internal and external audience
- Be a driving force for both customer success and Ekata’s revenue goals, rigorously tracking and managing the product line’s market adoption and health KPIs
- Collaborate with leaders of other marketing and market-facing functions to implement goal-oriented product sales and marketing campaigns
- Develop the talent on your team so that they can meet their career goals and become the next generation of product marketing leaders
- Manage competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands to produce plans and results that are efficient and goal-oriented for the product marketing team
Our ideal Sr. Director of Global Product Marketing will have:
- B.A. or B.S. in business, marketing or related degree
- 15+ years of experience in software or data product strategy such as in Product Marketing, Product Management, Corporate Strategy, or entrepreneurial roles
- 8+ years of Product Marketing in SaaS delivering developer centric integration products
- Must have experience in leading and managing global teams of professionals with the ability to drive results and develop players
- Track record of defining the product vision and executing plans to win market share
- Track record of defining positioning, pricing, and packaging strategies that drive business results
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- An influential leader who builds trust with peers and superiors, can effectively sell new ideas in the face of opposition, and develops highly collaborative relationships
- Exceptional communication skills in oral and written form to showcase creativity and content creation capabilities
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solution selling understanding and experience to deliver the connectivity between the products and the market needs to empower the sales teams to sell successfully
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability, and sense of accountability
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.