Senior Business Development Representative
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As we embark on our next phase of growth, we are seeking a Senior Sales Development/Business Development Rep (SDR/BDR) to join our team in Amsterdam. We are looking for someone who is driven, early in their careers and seeking a path to becoming Account Executives or Partner Managers within our company. The Business Development team is one of the first interactions our prospective customers have with Ekata and the SDR/BDR program will be a key driver of our ongoing success. If you have proven success overachieving your KPI’s and goals as an SDR or BDR, a desire to help build the team and enact scalable processes, as well as have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and inspiring people, this is the role for you!
In the Business Development Representative role you will:
- Research targeted accounts and execute outbound playbooks at scale, setting up qualified new business opportunities for our Enterprise Account Executives.
- Strategically and creatively map target accounts, finding the best way into the organization while securing executive and project sponsorship.
- Help create, improve and oversee usage of standard playbooks and outreach cadences developing a set of best practices and techniques
- Use data to identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team and leadership to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Deliver on meetings set and opportunities generated, as well as report on all weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs and performance.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the SDR team, assisting them in their personal career growth and skills development
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue targets.
- Work with marketing and sales ops to ensure thorough follow up on leads.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on opportunity quality, and follow-up on handoffs.
- Maintain impeccable data quality and SalesForce CRM hygiene
- Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact. Closely monitor metrics – everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, hand-off to sales, and close rates – with the aim to increase BDR productivity, contribution to pipeline, and bookings.
Our ideal Business Development Representative will have:
- Proven track record of success – demonstrable experience as an SDR or BDR with phone experience for at least three years with clear goals and KPI achievement for a sales organization.
- Builder mentality – ability and interest in developing new processes while serving as a founding member of the team
- Strategic thinker – able to research and understand the ideal Ekata client profile and become an expert on Ekata’s competitive landscape.
- Team player – you inspire others around you through your effort and ability to play a team game. At Ekata sales is a team sport with collaboration required across many departments
- Data-driven – you are driven by numbers and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and contribution to the business
- Natural leader – you have a passion for mentoring and coaching a team to success, inspire confidence, and lead by example.
- Results-driven work ethic with measurable results in fast-paced environments.
- 3+ years in a fast-growing startup SaaS environment is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Gong/Chorus and other prospecting tools
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.