Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As part of the Product Manager team, you will be responsible for ProInsight web product. ProInsight is used by more than 1000 enterprise customers and more than 25,000 manual review agents to review and make decisions if a given transaction is fraudulent or not. Furthermore, our web tools allow for product and customer management which is critical for our business operations. You will focus on diving deep into understanding our customers, their end to end the journey through our products and execute on building a tailored experience that will delight them. You will work closely with every function within the team including Engineering, Data Science, Sales, and Marketing to build best in class products, take it to market, measure, iterate and ensure its commercial success.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Build and evolve the long term product strategy by deeply understanding customer needs, use cases, market dynamics, and product principles
- Develop short term and longer product priorities, product requirements documents, communicate and build consensus on prioritization within the overall product roadmap
- Define product and go to market metrics and monitor them to ensure overall success
- Relentlessly identify product improvements and iterate to make them a reality
- Build effective cross-functional relationships with product marketing, sales, account management, and engineering to drive execution and overall product success
- Be the product evangelist and communicate internally and externally a broader strategic story and thought leadership
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers, data scientists, and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving
Our ideal Product Manager will have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager for a technology company
- Experience working with SaaS services and UI/UX, conducting data analysis and understanding and articulating technical concepts and to both engineers and at the executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Problem solver and ability to work around obstacles to achieve goals
- Must have a collaborative working style with a strong focus on disciplined execution and results
- Experience with modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy – able to understand and appreciate the technical side of products and work effectively with engineering teams
- Experience developing strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
This position is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.