Senior Product Manager
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own discovering customer needs, driving the product strategy, ensuring product-market fit, and delivering value to our customers. You will work closely with engineering teams to ensure that we solve customer needs end-to-end, and with product marketing to ensure that all customer enablement needs are met. If you are looking for a challenging role with high impact, this is the role for you!
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will:
- Build and evolve a long term product strategy by deeply understanding customer needs, use cases, market dynamics, and product principles
- Develop short term and longer product priorities, product requirements documents, communicate and build consensus on prioritization within the overall product roadmap
- Define product and go to market metrics and monitor them to ensure overall success
- Relentlessly identify product improvements and iterate to make them a reality
- Build effective cross-functional relationships with product marketing, sales, account management, and engineering to drive execution and overall product success
- Be the product evangelist and communicate internally and externally a broader strategic story and thought leadership
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers, data scientists, and designers, doing whatever your team needs to help keep them moving
Our ideal Sr. Product Manager will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Product Manager for a technology company
- Experience working with SaaS services, conducting data analysis, and understanding and articulating technical concepts to both engineers and at the executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Be a problem-solver and have ability to work around obstacles to achieve goals
- Must have a collaborative working style with a strong focus on disciplined execution and results
- Experience with modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy – able to understand and appreciate the technical side of products and work effectively with engineering teams
- Experience developing strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
This position is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.