Senior Enterprise Account Executive- Fintech
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive- Fintech, you will be solving unique business challenges in the identity and risk space for some of the most exciting technology companies across the world. In this role, you will partner with internal technical and account management resources to plan strategic roadmaps to grow relationships. This provides opportunity to leverage internal training and expertise to execute cutting-edge machine learning data implementations. You will work closely with executive leadership to build external relationships and can expect to work with a group of fast-paced, customer-oriented problem solvers.
In the Senior Enterprise Account Executive- Fintech role you will:
- Grow the customer base within the Enterprise account segment in the Fintech and payments industry
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Understand your customers’ businesses at a technical and operational level
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contacts up to the C-level
Our ideal Senior Enterprise Account Executive- Fintech will have:
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience
- 2+ years of outside sales experience required
- A proven track record of selling software, SaaS or technology into large organizations
- Experience in the data industry, or fraud/risk more broadly
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.