APAC Field Marketing Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As Ekata’s APAC Field Marketing Manager, you will execute Ekata’s APAC marketing strategy, including localization of corporate marketing campaigns; development of regional marketing campaigns; and execution of field marketing events, trade shows, and other activities that drive Ekata brand awareness in APAC markets--all with support of the global marketing team headquartered in Seattle, WA USA.
The right candidate will thrive on the opportunity to rapidly innovate and iterate, being the first marketer on a growing APAC team. You will be able to fluently translate between global marketing and APAC sales leadership, bringing a point of view to help land the Ekata brand in theater in a way that drives sales pipeline. You will be undaunted by the ambiguity and open-ended goals of the role, taking ownership of the growing Ekata APAC marketing presence.
If you are the type of marketer who thrives in a team environment, while still being a resourceful and independent self-starter--able to work effectively with strategic direction but minimal hand-holding--you’ll excel as part of the Ekata global marketing team. To be successful, you’ll need to balance strategy and execution; handle multiple projects at once; collaborate across teams both local and remote; have a passion for building relationships; and embrace “the grind” while still having fun.
In the APAC Field Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for local markets to educate global marketing team on needs to successfully build our brand and market share in APAC
- Work with APAC sales to understand unique needs of the regions and provide marketing materials to support sales enablement efforts
- Localize and/or develop lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns to support ABM, field marketing, and country specific market development
- Actively participate in researching industry events and field marketing opportunities and evaluate sponsorships based on Ekata’s goals and target audience.
- Coordinate all (live and virtual) trade show event logistics, including but not limited to collateral, promotional items, shipping, payment, booth setup and teardown, etc.
- Work with Product and Product Marketing for production and localization of marketing materials to support the specific market needs in APAC.
- Assist territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build marketing programs that increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
Our ideal APAC Field Marketing Manager will:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of B2B experience in field marketing, event planning, and/or digital marketing role
- Highly detail-oriented, well-organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing vendors and budgets, negotiating contracts and driving execution to completion.
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive marketing campaign strategies, including messaging, audience, execution.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
- Knowledge of common MarTech tools including Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, and Social Media Tools
- Ability to travel in APAC region is required
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.