Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
At Ekata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Recruiter to support hiring for our best-in-class sales team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting recruiting for North American roles, including but not limited to Sales and G&A, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, went to hear from you.
In the Senior Recruiter role, you will:
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to understand the business needs, role requirements and develop strategies to meet hiring goals and expectations including diversity hiring strategy
- Own and manage the entire recruiting life cycle across a variety of open job postings for multiple teams while providing exceptional experience for all parties
- Work collaboratively with members of recruiting to build and execute sourcing strategies within a competitive market while keeping a continuous passive pipeline and create sourcing campaigns
- Advocate for candidates experience and maintains consistent communication and moves each candidate through the interview process in a timely manner
- Successfully articulate Ekata’s brand and value proposition; knows and use brand tools and resources to engage candidates and generate referrals
- Communicate effectively with all cross-functional teams across Ekata to ensuring any combined objectives are achieved
- Build consensus, influences and earns the trust and respect of team members as well as business stakeholders
- Able to influence business stakeholders around hiring practices such as entering feedback, interview compliance, or other hiring leadership activity
- Ensure candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS. We use Jobvite!
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in sales recruiting in a start-up, agency or corporate environment. Mastered pipeline management across ATS, LinkedIn, and other hiring channels.
- Proven flexibility in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build and maintain strong, productive relationships
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages with multiple variables
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Proven ability to self-motivate, remain positive, upbeat and productive in high stress/high volume situations
- 1+ years of experience with Jobvite ATS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.