Customer Support Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata has over 1,500 B2B customers across the globe. The Customer Support Manager is tasked to lead our Customer Support Team to provide excellent customer support globally. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, using a mix of technical and strong customer facing skills, with a focus on process and system refinement. You will be tasked with driving successful outcomes for our customers. This position requires you to be a self-starter, hands-on, and have strong multitasking skills.
In the Customer Support Manager role you will:
- Take ownership of the support for SMB customers in our customer base, including retention, churn and growth.
- Participate in the creation of long and short-term customer support strategy and plans to increase overall customer retention.
- Plan, and execute the Customer Engagement Program with the goal of increasing customer usage, improving renewal rates, discovering new upsell opportunities, and reducing customer cancellations.
- Implement, manage, analyze and optimize Customer Automation tools, i.e. Gainsight, Zendesk to help scale customer engagement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to define an outreach strategy for our customers that leads to better adoption of products and features
- Improve and define team KPIs and success metrics
- Hire, train, mentor, motivate the Customer Success Team
- Act as a point of escalation for your team in customer conversations
- Be hands-on and resolve customer issues as required
Our ideal Customer Support Manager will have:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant B2B technology industry in a Support function on a global scale
- 2+ years of experience in leading a support team
- Organized and process-oriented with ability to drive resolutions working with multiple groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong negotiation skills
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience with Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk preferred.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.