Technical Product Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As an Ekata Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading and working with a talented team of software engineers, data scientists, sales, account managers and product marketing to deliver the best data driven identity verification products in the market.
The successful candidate will be a key leader in defining, scoping, prioritizing and executing features spanning multiple stakeholders. This position has extremely high visibility and potential, and requires project management, base level technical knowledge, and organizational skills.
In the Technical Product Manager role you will:
- Help to create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be
- Leverage internal data science skills and expertise to build and innovate products
- Based on customer interactions and with a focus on constant improvement identify ways to streamline delivery of data to customers, develop new products and features that will continue to drive the adoption of Ekata products
- Manage development projects that support your products and how our customers interact with them, which will include tracking projects toward specific milestones, solving or elevating technical issues, and providing constant communication both within the project team and to other stakeholders
- Analyze and triage incoming feature requests and bug reports
- Explore, analyze, and understand our data deeply, and constantly look for ways to improve its quality and its value to the company
- Work closely with data and services team stakeholders to clearly define the priorities for your team based on the overall needs of the business
Our ideal Technical Product Manager will have:
- BS or advanced degree in a relevant field (engineering or computer science preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in a product or program management role for a technology company
- Experience working with SaaS services and APIs, conducting data analysis and understanding and articulating technical concepts and to both engineers and at the executive level
- 2+ years’ experience developing roadmaps and product plans for an engineering group, and coordinating planning and execution with product and other engineering groups
- Proven success coordinating decisions and work across technical and non-technical teams
- Spent time working on closely-knit teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience working in a startup / small-company environment
- Previous success driving results with remote team members, highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.