Senior Partnerships Manager
Ekata, A Mastercard Company provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Amazon, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Partnerships Manager on our Ekata team supports the business unit by developing and managing external partner relationships that generate revenue and acquire customers through our partnership channels.
In this role you will need to travel to partners in London and occasional travel to our Head office in Amsterdam.
In the Partnerships Role you will:
- Develop relationships with existing Channel Partner Platforms to maximize revenue opportunities and end-user customer satisfaction
- Align and build financial incentives attractive to all parties: Ekata, Partner & End Customer
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner deals and relationships
- Work with Director, Partner Operations and Marketing to develop actionable marketing and promotional plans with partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, launch and execute partner GTM and sales enablement.
- Serve as the main support channel and resource for the partner and end customer on how our data is tested and utilized within our partner’s platform.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including solution architects, marketing, sales, and account management resources to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
- Have an in-depth understanding of our partners, what products are available within their platform and the process for reselling our products
- Position requires overnight travel to client sites
Our ideal Partnerships Manager will have:
- 5+ years related work in business development or managing VARs & Channel Platforms/partners
- Experience developing relationships with eCommerce, fraud, marketing and/or other platforms
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change within organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against problems and timelines
- In-depth understanding of developing, negotiating and signing industry leading deals with market share leaders to deliver unique and compelling value to the ecosystem
- Experience presenting ideas to external and internal audiences especially at VP/C-suite level
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer. #LI-AR1