Senior Partnership Manager - APAC
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
In the Senior Partnership Manager role you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and user engagement to ensure the retention of existing Asia-based accounts
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns and research
- Create and analyze reports on current customers and identify opportunities to proactively serve our customers and partners.
- Train customers and partners to maximize the value they receive from Ekata products / services
- Engage with our customers and partners over the phone, email and in person to identify areas for growth and expansion
- Understand Ekata products thoroughly and efficiently train and support customers and partners with this knowledge
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues and aggregate issues for the product and marketing teams to address
- Develop and document an in-depth understanding of customer and partner business problems and goals
- Provide positive, engaging, and quality customer service experiences to all potential and current customers
- Negotiate contracts for incremental business opportunities and renew existing contracts
- Position requires overnight travel to client sites in multiple Asian markets
Technical knowledge, skills, education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years account management experience in SaaS or technology environment; sales or sales engineering experience
- A track record of retaining and growing accounts under a recurring revenue model
- Strong analytical skills working with customer data
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to effectively communicate product information to the C-suite
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in at least one other language besides English (Mandarin, Malay, Bahasa or Thai) are desirable
- This position is based in Singapore.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.