Account Executive, Mid Market
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will solve unique business challenges in the identity and risk space for up and coming companies in some of the most exciting market verticals across the world. In this role you will partner with internal technical and account management resources to plan strategic roadmaps to grow relationships. This provides opportunity to leverage internal training and expertise to execute cutting-edge machine learning data implementations. You will work closely with executive leadership to build external relationships and can expect to work with a group of fast-paced, customer-oriented problem solvers.
In the Mid-Market Account Executive role you will:
- Grow the customer base within the Mid-market account segment
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Understand your customers’ businesses at a technical and operational level
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contacts up to the C-level
Our ideal Mid-Market Account Executive will have:
- 4-year degree in Sales or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, including; 1+ years of outside sales experience or 2+ years inside sales experience required
- 2+ years experience with solution selling
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to consistently meet/exceed sales quotas/goals in previous sales roles
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of selling software, SaaS or technology into large organizations or be able to demonstrate a technical aptitude and professional presence that translates into being successful in this environment
- Experience in the data industry, or fraud/risk markets are a definite pluses
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships is a plus
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish-bilingual proficiency
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.