Account Executive, Mid Market
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will solve unique business challenges in the identity and risk space for up and coming companies in some of the most exciting market verticals across the world. In this role you will partner with internal technical and account management resources to plan strategic roadmaps to grow relationships. This provides opportunity to leverage internal training and expertise to execute cutting-edge machine learning data implementations. You will work closely with executive leadership to build external relationships and can expect to work with a group of fast-paced, customer-oriented problem solvers.
In the Mid-Market Account Executive role you will:
- Grow the customer base within the Mid-market account segment through both cold and warm prospecting along with inbound lead management.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Understand your customers’ businesses at a technical and operational level
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions and consultative sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contacts up to the C-level
Our ideal Mid-Market Account Executive will have:
- 4-year degree in Sales or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of successful solution or business-to-business selling experience, including a minimum of 1+ years of outside sales
- Able to demonstrate ability to consistently meet/exceed sales quotas/goals in previous sales roles
- Experience managing full sales cycles including: prospecting, initiate contact, identify needs, product demos & testing, present offer, manage objections, closing the deal Comfortable managing and overcoming objections
- A proven track record of selling software, SaaS or technology into small-to-midsize organizations or be able to demonstrate a technical aptitude and professional presence that translates into being successful in this environment.
- Experience in Ecommerce, payments, financial service, data industry, or fraud/risk markets are a definite plus
- Proven experience traversing small-to-large organizations and leveraging executive relationships to win new business.
- Superior communication and presentation skills (both in person and digitally)
- Experience using Salesforce, Powerpoint, Outreach.io, and Sales Navigator or similar services
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish-bilingual proficiency is a plus
- A positive and driven attitude
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.