Field Marketing Manager
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
As an Australia Field Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving awareness and engagement in Ekata and its solutions through the development, execution, analysis, reporting and optimisation of various marketing campaigns and activities that feed quality leads to our Australia sales channel. Reporting to the APAC Marketing Manager, you will partner with the marketing team globally (including Partner Marketing) to develop plans for targeted campaigns and programs; execute test plans; run field events and assist with trade show planning; and refine targeting and messaging based on target audiences, channel engagement, and performance metrics.
To be successful, you’ll need to innovate quickly, taking ownership of campaigns and messaging for key audiences to attain acquisition goals. This role collaborates with the rest of the marketing team, product marketing, vertical marketing, partner marketing, sales and business development to deliver results and achieve business lead and revenue goals.
As an Australia Field Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work with sales, business development representatives, account management, and global marketing colleagues to develop regional programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Plan, execute, and oversee the lifecycle of these campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate programs across multiple channels to support teams in creating and executing awareness and demand generation to support ABM, field marketing and Australia specific market development
- Design, manage and host field events including tradeshows and prospect/customer networking events.
- Actively participate in researching industry events and field marketing opportunities and evaluate sponsorships based on Ekata’s goals and target audience
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for the Australia market to educate global marketing team on needs to successfully build our brand and market share
- Research and summarize the trends in the industry and use the insights to shape and reframe by persona and help sales talk to the trends, and influence marketing strategy
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage, and report on campaigns and digital performance metrics and analytics, including spend and recommendations for future approaches.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimise the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency of leads, and enable consistent, relevant, and effective follow-up to increase conversion rates from lead to opportunity.
- Write concise and crisp content that captures attention and inspires conversions.
Our ideal Australia Field Marketing Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience in a digital marketing role
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Highly detail-oriented, well-organised and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing vendors and budgets, negotiating contracts and driving execution to completion.
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive marketing campaign strategies, including messaging, audience, execution.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
- Knowledge of common MarTech tools including Marketo, Salesforce, DemandBase, and Social Media platforms
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardising global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore. To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.