Product Marketing Manager
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
Ekata is looking for a creative and driven Product Marketing Manager, to join our growing Product marketing team. This role is based in our Seattle HQ, and responsible for working with our global product, sales and marketing teams across EMEA, APAC, North America and LATAM. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining messaging and marketing strategy, leading cross-functional GTM teams, conducting product performance analysis, and optimizing the ‘whole business’ of a key product line. You should be a team player that is an extremely strong collaborator and communicator working across key team members to drive outcomes and alignment on business goals.
As an Ekata Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Be the voice of the customer and oversee the marketing and business success of your portion of the product portfolio.
- Craft product messaging and positioning to turn into first class marketing and sales tools.
- Lead the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation.
- Partner with our demand generation marketing team to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Partner with sales teams to create sales tools that help them in all phases of the sales cycle.
- Partner with product management to translate key product capabilities into differentiated customers benefits.
- Track, measure and report out GTM business results, key insights and strategy to key stakeholders.
- Always keep the company up to date with market trends and be several steps ahead of the competition.
Our Ideal Product Marketing Manager will have:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- A desire to work in a fast moving, high growth company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and advance your career.
- Outstanding written and verbal storytelling skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others.
- Great attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills with the ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions.
- A demonstrable history of being a self-starter and an ability to build programs from scratch - be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to establish strong partnerships with tangible results.
- An ability to influence product strategy and go-to-marketing planning based on market research and customer insights.
- A sense of curiosity, desire to learn, and to develop professionally as a Product Marketing Manager
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.