Strategic Account Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Strategic Account Manager on our Ekata team supports the business unit by engaging with our largest Enterprise clients, understanding their business problems, and building enduring customer relationships. This person retains current customers, working cohesively with other teams to improve customer support and analyzes how our current customers use Ekata.
Our ideal Strategic Account Manager will have:
- Provide excellent customer service and user engagement to ensure the retention of medium to large accounts
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns and research
- Create and analyze reports on current customers and identify opportunities for the account services team to proactively connect with our customers.
- Serve as the main support channel and train our customers on how to maximize their utilization of our products
- Engage with our customers over the phone, email and in person to identify areas for growth and expansion with current customers
- Understand our products inside and out and efficiently communicate how our customers can use our products
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues, and aggregate issues to the product and marketing teams for programmatic fixes
- Build and grow collaborative relationships with large customers and partners
- Have an in-depth understanding of customer’s business problem and goals
- Provide positive, engaging, and quality customer service experiences to all potential and current customers of Ekata
- Negotiate contracts for incremental business opportunities and renew existing contracts that present the most favorable terms possible for both the client and for Ekata
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues and aggregate issues to the product and marketing teams for programmatic fixes
- Position requires overnight travel to client sites
In the Strategic Account Manager role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years account management experience in SaaS or technology environment; sales or sales engineering experience
- A track record of retaining and growing accounts under a recurring revenue model
- Strong analytical skills working with customer data
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to effectively communicate product information to the C-suite
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.