Senior Account Executive
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
In the Senior Account Executive role you will:
- Grow the Asia-based customer enterprise base
- Focus on new business, however there may be strategic opportunities to maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Understand prospect businesses problems at a technical and operational level, and collaboratively offer solutions
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contacts up to the C-level executives
- Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
Technical knowledge, skills, education and experience
- 7+ years of successful outside sales experience required
- Southeast Asian regional sales experience
- 4-year degree in Sales or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- A proven track record of selling software, SaaS or technology into large organizations, ideally in risk, fraud or identity services.
- Startup experience preferred
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships
- Ability to frequently travel to key markets in Southeast Asia
- Fluency in at least one other language besides English (Mandarin, Malay, Bahasa or Thai) is desirable
- This role is based in Singapore
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.