Senior Training Analyst
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is growing and as we scale our global teams, we’re looking for a Sr. Training Analyst-EMEA, to implement successful go-to-market training and certification programs across our EMEA, market-facing teams.
The ideal candidate has successfully contributed to learning and development efforts within the financial services or healthcare arena (banking/investing/securities, insurance, mortgage, pension, healthcare and working with PII/regulatory requirements related to Medicare/Medicaid and protecting medical information practices) and takes initiative to drive the success of training programs.
You will work cross- functionally with all core teams focused on Ekata go-to-market efforts: Sales, Business Development, Partnerships, Account Management, Product Management, Marketing & Sales Operations to support our business goals through administrating, coordinating, executing, and delivering on our go-to-market training and certification programs.
In this role the Sr. Training Analyst-EMEA will strive to achieve the following:
- Skill & Knowledge Gap Analysis: Assess the capabilities of our market facing teams and be able to clearly identify where learning and development can help accelerate the effectiveness of our go-to-market efforts. Be comfortable articulating when a learning solution alone, may not provide the agreed-upon outcomes.
- Change Ambassador: As a change advocate, find ways to support and sustain learning by leaning into change and mitigating resistance to new ways of meeting learners where they are, to engage and sustain a performance-based learning culture.
- Learning Program & Content Development: Own & assist in the development of training materials. The need here will vary depending on the topics, but this person will need to be comfortable with developing content as needed, including familiarity with course authoring tools (Articulate 360/RISE, Camtasia/video-editing software tools), voice-overs, ILT, and e-learning course development (synchronous and asynchronous).
- Driving Key Stakeholder Engagement: Responsibility for role relevant knowledge & skills will be owned by various key stakeholders (e.g., line managers) and this person will need to partner closely with these stakeholders, to ensure we have proper engagement & accountability for training within the EMEA market. (NAM lessor requirement)
- Measuring Success: Drive the development of KPIs & metrics to measure the effectiveness of our training & certification programs. Ensure training intake requests are grounded in the metrics that will be used to measure success and that clear, performance-based learning outcomes are identified.
The ideal Sr. Training Analyst - EMEA will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Education, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development or equivalent: Master’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant learning & development experience with increasing levels of responsibility & scope
- Experience as an instructional designer, supporting an agile course design methodology (ADDIE/SAM) and working closely with subject-matter-experts (SMEs) to develop market-facing content
- Familiarity with change management practices to positively affect performance-based learning outcomes
- Ability to help address cognitive loads in developing content and working with SMEs on curation of content when there may be too much information within a single learning solution
- Program Management skills, including managing project details, keeping multiple initiatives on track & strong time management skills
- Business Partner relationship management skills, with an emphasis on cultivating relationships that allow a consultative learning approach and addressing partner pain points with just-in-time learning solutions
- Proven track record of developing and implementing training programs, with a focus on improving sales productivity through education and innovative learning solutions
- Training evaluation implementation, analysis and training gap synthesis based on Kirkpatrick’s Levels
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, highly organized
- Demonstrated knowledge of market and internal best-practices around designing and delivering learning programs
- An influential learning professional who builds trust with peers and superiors, can effectively sell innovative ideas in the face of opposition, and develops highly collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization