Customer Success Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Account Services team is looking for technically-minded individuals experienced in interfacing with customers and developing solutions that fit their needs to fill the role of Account Manager. We are a generalist group, working directly with our product, data science, sales, and marketing teams to foster enduring customer relationships.
In the Account Manager role you will:
- Maintain and nurture a diverse book of customers spanning a range of industries, company sizes, and product needs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales and marketing teams to ensure highest customer satisfaction and product implementation
- Grow customer relationships by regularly communicating and meeting in-person with mid-market to enterprise grade customers
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns, data inputs, response time, and regular communication with clients
- Become a subject expert in a variety of identity verification and fraud prevention scenarios and methods, including machine learning and modeling
- Build competence with a wide variety of monitoring, troubleshooting, and analytical tools (including Tableau, SumoLogic, Excel, Grafana)
- Negotiate contracts for emerging business opportunities and renew existing contracts that present the most favorable terms possible for all parties
Our ideal Account Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field
- 3+ years customer facing experience in SaaS or technology environment; sales or support experience is a plus
- Superior client/customer service skills, including outstanding written and verbal communications
- A curiosity to learn our customers’ business problems and use cases
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- An analytical and logical ability to understand the internal workflow of our customers
- Fluency with the Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge around APIs
- Competency and experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience engaging with clients at the executive level
Curious about what it’s like to work at Ekata? Check us out on Glassdoor
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.